Thursday, July 31, 2008

Typical

Cut your damn hair.
2:45 PM - I'm more calm than ever today. As Peter Gammons announces that the Red Sox, Marlins, and Pirates three way deal had fallen through. That would mean Jason Bay staying put, in Pittsburgh.



4:51 PM - I've never had a problem with Manny Ramirez, mainly because hes in the AL and as far way from playing Pittsburgh as you get. Now, I can't stand the guy. With all the stupid things he does and the media shrugging it off as "Manny being Manny". I got news for you, this is like the popular kid in school getting away with murder every time he talks. He's a joke and now with Jason Bay ending up in Boston, I only wish him the best. I also hope Bay shows Manny how to act like a professional and also hope he puts up numbers Manny could only dream of. We were so close...I guess it's still the typical front office from last year and the offense has been picked apart to the bone. God knows the pitching isn't going to save us and don't tell me we're still "rebuilding".

No comments: