Saturday, May 24, 2008

Iiiiiiit's A Hockey Night In Pittsburgh.

If your sporting the black and (Vegas) gold tonight, wherever you are. Like myself here in Atlanta, Ga. Do me a favor. Forget the Pirates, forget Rashad Mendenhall and the Steelers training camp. Forget Super Bowl XL or any other Pittsburgh sports banner. Tonight marks another night to light the candle. Us Pittburgher's will once again stand together, where it's at your house, at a bar, at some buddies house, in your car, and via XM radio to those truck drivers. And to those who are on the journey to Detroit to witness game one in person, to those in Mellon Arena watching a jumbotron, or for those at the Bucco's game watching highlights between innings(Not many of you I'm sure).



Even at the Colonial golf tournament in Ft. Worth, TX
Can you feel the Pens fever?



We Stand Together.



Or as Gordon Bombay would say: "Ducks fly together"



This is it. Where were you during the bad years? With Fata, Murely, Koltsov, Morozov...who cares? You're here now. I don't know if you have goosebumped like me, but I'm chomping at the bit! The only people that want this worst than me....probably those dudes out on the ice. In hockey we have to play a best of 7, that's fine. I brings us together...longer...and gives us more chances the games don't play our for the first 3. We can still do it. Will we have to go 7 games? Let's hope not, but if we do, wouldn't it be worth it? I'm not condoning 7 games. I'm all for 4. Tonight if you feel moved. Be sure that you won't be alone when that chant raises up in you...LETS GO PENS! The Ice Attack is back. Let's do this.



Go Pens!

No comments: